Saturday, October 30, 2010

Haven't been here for a while.

Well, I got all excited about blending a kitchen, I watched videos such as:


  • and a whole lot of stuff like that.  Then I got busy....

I just didn't seem to have time.  I also managed to get proficient at Sketchup, including the use of Python API.

Then I saw things such as:

At another home builders blog (Niko Niko House) which included the use of Kerkythea to make better renders out of Sketcup.  We even managed to fully specify all of our colours, had to choose a new kitchen sink and the kitchen has almost been finished.  Therefore there did not seem to be much point in trying to finalise my view of the kitchen.

Instead I think what I will try to do now is use Sketchup, which I am much more adept at using to create a view of our new garden that her indoors will be able to appreciate and approve.  I will also try to render these using Kerkythea.  I will keep you posted as to how this goes.  This is just a quick render of the house design.

No comments:

Post a Comment